4 May 2016

Black and Gold



 Good evening loves! Today I have prepared for you a simple outfit that costs no more than $50 and the only expensive items are the accessories, meaning the watch and the bag. Sometimes this is my key to a perfect outfit and even more, I don`t think that we have to wear only expensive designer items in order to look good.
You might say that this outfit is not so special and indeed it`s simple. Nothing uncommon but also nothing wrong. You can find a black dress everywhere and gold accessories but it matters how you combine them and of course, how much money you spend.
You can check all the links of what I`m wearing and see what I`m talking about and also I have some good news for your too.

Since I am always telling you to buy things in a smart way, well you must know that for 3 days only you can enjoy sales up to 40% on selected items from my favorite website. I will invite you to check it Here and see what I`m talking about.
For sure you`ll not be disappointed.

Wish you a wonderful day!
Kisses, M ♥

 I was wearing:
Light in the Box dress: Here
Love Moschino Bag: Similar Here
Amiclubwear Sandals: Here
Tommy Hilfiger Watch: Similar Here
Black and Gold Belt: Similar Here







https://www.shopbop.com/boutiques-surprise-sale/br/v=1/48084.htm#cs=ov=72132457955,os=20,link=SB_GLOBAL%20BANNER_SurpriseSale_ROW_%20050316
P.S.: You can also click on the image to be directed straight to the sales ♥

1 comment:

  1. You look beautifully :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)