6 April 2016

White Shirt and Ripped Jeans again


Pom Pom ♥ Yes, you got it, I`m talking about my shoes that the first time when I took them to a walk I combined them with a dress, office/elegant one and now, I decided to wear them in combination with a more casual outfit. And so it is: Ripped jeans and white shirt.

You might have noticed also my addiction to white tops lately... Is not about a lack of inspiration but it is more about the fact that I love white tops in all their shapes and recently added many styles and forms in my wardrobe.

I won`t keep you longer because I still have to run for a meeting and yes, later on I will also run, like part of my workout routine :D

Wish you all a wonderful day
Kisses, M ♥

I was wearing:
White Shirt: Similar Here
H&M Ripped Jeans: Similar Here
Jessica Buurman Pumps: Here
Grey Bag: Similar Here
Guess Watch
Swarovski Bracelet
Pandora Bracelet and Charms














2 comments:

  1. You look wonderful :)
    you have a lovely high heels :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. In LOVE with that shirt!!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)