26 April 2016

Stripes and a Holiday Mood


Good >late< morning loves! This morning I woke up with a great desire for a holiday. I don`t know about you but the weather in Bucharest is driving me crazy and I just want to do anything else than staying here.
Even more, this stripe dress made me thinking of the Santorini view that it`s in the same contrast: Crystal clear water and sky combined with the white houses with blue rooftop.

But in the meantime, I`m doing my research for the next holiday... What should we pick? I`m thinking at this moment at Barcelona and Rome. I`m seen Italy before, but never Rome and never been to Spain. Still, similar cultures and great weather ahahha ♥ Any other suggestions?

I can`t wait to hear for any other places and until then you can also check the I was wearing section. Sometimes you don`t need many items to create a cute outfit because simple is better!

Kisses, M ♥

I was wearing:
Choies Dress: Here
Michael Kors Bag: Here
Amiclubwear Sandals: Here
Marc Jacobs Watch: Here












7 comments:

  1. I think this dress it's not for me! I Like the sandals and the bag

    www.rokolla.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, you know it also depends on your style and you can always adapt it. ♥

      Delete
  2. I looove the dress!!

    Kisses

    www.miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress!

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)