13 December 2015

Weekend Mood


Hi loves! Sunday is for most of us the day in which we can truly relax and enjoy a free day as it should. My advice, never think of tomorrow, especially because it`s Monday.

So, for today`s outfit, as you can see it`s mainly black and white, with a combo between them (gray) and a touch of color brought by the second bag from YVY Bags. You already knew about it from my previous post and now is time to show it to the world :)) 

Also, I wanted for a while now, to combine this cape with a skirt and in my mind I had something else prepared for the shoes, more precisely a pair of over the knee boots, but in that day it was extremely cold and I couldn`t risk to get a cold by wearing bare feet. 

But I hope that for a casual outfit it will be a great inspiration for you because honestly, I fell great and comfy while wearing it!

Wish you all a wonderful day and enjoy the sun
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Romwe Cape
Blouse Similar Here
Guess Watch
Pandora Bracelet
Shein Skirt
Mustard Bag from YVY Bags
Marc Jacobs Shoes



















2 comments:

  1. Ce simpatica e tinuta!
    http://vladasworld.blogspot.md/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what can I say you look beautiful :)

    fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)