30 June 2015

Summer Outfit


Good Evening girls :D You might have seen that I am so much into white shirts because I can combine them with everything ♥ 

But today I want to present you a really special one that I just love and is my favorite lately. I will still try to manage my enthusiasm and go out in something else too, but for sure you`ll see it often on my posts ♥ Also I have to tell you that you can find it at a great price and even more at a discount. So for more info you can click HERE and you`ll be directed to the blouse link.

Even more, If is the sale season, you should check the Kurtmann website because they have incredible items at a great discount. For examle I have these gold sandals from them and they were best buy :D

If I will find anything else be prepared because I will share all the tips with you ♥

Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing:
White Shirt: Here
Short jeans: Here
Zara Sandals from Kurtmann available: Here
Ray Ban Sunglasses Available Here
Bag: Similar Here











1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)