23 February 2012

Wella Awards -Grace


If you are part of my Facebook Page you already know that yesterday took place Wella Awards and i was happy to be part of it as a model. Until the official pictures will be available i will delight you with some backstage ones with me and some girls i know from the previous editions ♥

Is just wonderful how each time we met and we spend the days before the show together( i hope they feel the same) :D. Anyway, this time i was it the Pret-a- porter section so my hairstyle was much more different(normal) than the other  ones i`ve had... for example this one:  Wella Awards .
 Also the special thing that happened this time is that we have presented the new trends on the live music performed my Publika and the band but also the feeling was amazing. Good job boys ♥

I hope you enjoy it and, snow is melting easily but sure! Expect soon an outfit post because i have so many new things that i didn`t have to possibility to wear because of the weather.

Kisses,
Manuella ♥

And don`t forget follow me on Facebook to stay in touch with the latest updates 







After posing innocent in the beautiful muses (because this was our role in the show) ...
Enjoy , hahaha !!





3 comments:

  1. ha ha ..so funny http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new hair is great :) I found your blog a couple of weeks ago and it is really professional! Keep up the good work, I love to read you! Your outfits are really inspiring.
    Congratulations for taking part in the awards, you deserved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicitari!!!
    :D
    Chiar meriti sa apari pentru ca ai trasaturi frumoase, nu ca alte asa-zis "modele" de la noi.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)