29 December 2011

Last days of 2011


With regrets but also with a big excitement i`m thinking that in 2 days we will start a new year with big hopes and wishes. I hope i will be able to post again this year but if not, i want to wish you all "Happy New Year" and enjoy the New Year`s Eve Party with your friends and families. Also i want to thank you for being part of my life and for giving me wonderful coments and also i want to thank to all the collaborators.
And i hope that starting with the next year i will do a better job ( post more :D ) and also i hope to put in practice some of my bigest wishes ♥
Thank you all again and have a wonderful time
Kisses,Manuella ♥





Tweed Blazer:No name
Blouse: Bershka
Leather shorts: Jennifer
Heels: Local Market



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful,as always!Have a wonderful time, honey, and I wish you all the best for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing outfit to close out the last days of 2011! The blazer is so Chanel.


    Check out our blog! http://ambitiousjuveniles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! Leather shorts and blazer are fantastic!

    http://i-shopped-till-i-dropped.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit!

    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year my dear! I love the outfit, you look fantastic! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely shoes!!happy new year!

    x0x0

    BarcelonaBrunettes
    www.barcelonabrunettes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)