23 August 2011

New experiences ♥


             My title is inspired by the fact that recently it came to my mind to produce some clothes!! And in order to make you understand why...Well : we all wish something that we see in a magazine or at tv and because of different reasons like being too expensive or maybe just because you can`t find it anywhere we can`t have it! And this is the first thing that made me do this skirt and i`m sure enough that i will continue with some other items thanks to my second reason :)) : are kind of unique , because are not so spread like the items from Zara, H&M or others stors that i usually go to.
So i hope you enjoy it and soon i will show you another item made by me!
Kisses,Manuella ♥
P.S.: On the first of September my blog turns 1 year so i`m preparing a surprise for all of you :D so stay tunned !!!






T-shirt: H&M
Sunglasses: Accessorize
Skirt: DIY
Sandals: Zara

7 comments:

  1. imi place tinuta foarte mult :)

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce fusta draguta!Imi place mult culoarea:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce frumoasa e fusta. Imi place intreaga tinuta! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful !

    Check out my blog :


    www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey this is amazing! The skirt is fantastic, love its color and I love the way it goes with white. You are a beauty! Kisses! ❥

    ReplyDelete
  6. It`s amazing! I love your skirt, great color :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. foarte frumoasa fusta ta! ma tot gandesc sa-mi iau si eu una, dar inca nu am gasit sa-mi placa si culoarea si croiu.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)